Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Run

Isabella did a good job with a bat and ball the other day. Wearing sunglasses and swinging for the fences she hit the ball. Her mommy and I will be left arguing whose side of the family that comes from.

It's sometimes surprising what the girls are afraid of. Rightfully so, they are usually weary of strange dogs. But oddly enough they sometimes seem completely unafraid of heights. Heights scare me and I've spent a good amount of time being scared by them, often on purpose. But they seem to like physical feats. The other day I walked into my parents house only to see Isabella out of arms reach holding onto the railing and climbing up the *outside* of the stairs. Since I couldn't reach her, I had to ask her to climb back down and she did, giggling the whole way.

So they like physical activity which is cool. Kellie said when they drove on their cousins toy 4 wheeler they pushed it up and down the hill. Good girls. Motors are for wussies.
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home