Monday, March 26, 2007

Bubbles

The girls have been having a mild explosion of words. I find it slightly odd to have one of them look me in the eye and actually tell me something. Ok, linking more than two words together is rare, but I am still amazed. Often imitating a sounding board, the girls readily echo words back. So well, in fact, that I really have to be more careful what words I utter after stubbing my toe.

After a trip to the park where a little girl was making bubbles, "BUBBLES" quickly emerged in their vocabulary. Jumping around waving and yelling "HI BUBBLES" whenever the bubbles appeared, and "BYE BUBBLES" as they blew away. I'm writing in ALL CAPS in an attempt to convey their ENTHUSIASM. :-)

So we bought some bubble stuff and had bubble fun on the deck. I love making these girls smile.
 
 
 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home